Tuesday 9 November 2010

On the road again

Another contect building today and I'm slowly speeding the process up as I learn new techniques and faster ways of producing the accurate angles and shapes needed for this build.



Apart from that, I have renewed communication with CRAB studio who have asked for the colours to be more muted and also that the base be CRAB shaped and not rectangle. This is brilliant news as it means I can get on with starting the base next week!

Also, I have made a start on the basic drawings for the elevations on the Kunsthaus Graz itself.


It's proving hard to reign in the details as this is only a 1:500 model however I would like a little bit of texture and detail just to remove it from the surrounding buildings more.

At this stage I am getting tempted to send these off to be etched but I think I may be too far into the project...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment